 Star Wars / 9249
Re: 7184 MTT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Nicholas Fezie writes:
I've been trying to figure out how this set opens and I was wondering, if
anyone has some extra time, could they take some pictures of the interior and
the various open states of the model?  Thanks to anyone who does this and make
sure to post a reply so others can see it!  Bye.
-Nick

I don't have any pictures, but briefly:

It pulls apart half-way along its length.  On the front half, the front dome
opens to let a droid rack out and the sloping plates on either side fold down
to show the interior.

Of the back half, the rear wall is a large plate which folds down.  Also the
front two-thirds are split down the centre-line, and hinge open to the sides
like the old castle sets.  Both sides are identical, with a little detailing
along the walls (a console and lights).  Apart from that, it's empty.

Jason.