 Star Wars / 9248
Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:41:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
Just to share with the group... I've posted to Brickshelf the following pics • of
a Y-Wing that I recently completed:

Nice work!!
Is the area behind the R2 unit from th ucs x-wing?(I thought it looked like it)

My apologies for the qualities of the pics...

They're better than the ones on my site!!

Cheers!
Gary
http://www.homestead.com/lego_jedi_mugin/HOME.html