 Star Wars / 9200
Re: My Lego Animation...Again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Czajka writes:
<snipped>
Well here it is again.  I'm pitching my short animated feautre that used the
lego star wars line.  It's called Fire and Ice.  I've pitched it before, but
this time I actually have video files to show for it.  I've made a trailer for
the film and you can get it here:

Please let me know what you think of the trailer or the images.  I've worked
for more than 15 months on this project and I would like to hear your • feedback.

Chris

I was fairly impressed by the trailer, it certainly looks like it took quite
some time to complete.  Tell me, what kind of camera did you use for the stop-
motion work?

I've been planning on organizing a group of people to do the entire original
trilogy in stop-motion Lego.  I was waiting for the Lego Studios kit to become
available before starting... it should be available this November.  What my
plan was, was to setup a webpage for it, get people to sign up to film one or
more scenes, then piece the movies together, and distribute them online.  I
have no personal experience with stop motion however, so maybe (if you're
interested) you could take over this project...  What you've done is
excellent, and I'd at least like to recruit you to do some scenes... <G>

My e-mail address has changed, so anyone who's interested in participating in
this project please e-mail me at: hobartrus@hotmail.com

If I ever get around to updating my website, I'll put up information for this
there as well (http://hobartrus.freeservers.com)

-Hobartrus