 Star Wars / 9215
RE: My Lego Animation...Again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:05:41 GMT

Chris Czajka writes:
i did make a compressed MPEG movie for myself with full sound
and large image quality, but thats 13 Megs in
size..too much for my webspace currently.

I'm sure there are people here who would host it.  And there are certainly
people who could wait for a 13 MB download.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/