 Star Wars / 9244
9243  |  9245
Subject:
Galactic shipyard now excepting large SW creations!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:15:50 GMT

  http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

      If any of you has a large ship, vehicle, base or even a diorama or
scene please check out the website to see if you'd like to join. I'd love to
get a big list of all the great Falcons and AT AT's people have made as well
as other ships like Lamda class shuttles and Medical frigates. I'm excepting
microfig as well as minifig too.

    Thanks!

    Jon