 Space / 3801
3800  |  3802
Subject:
MILUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:31:25 GMT

Speaking of which, are there more than 2 space lego fans in the Greater
Detroit and surrounding area?  So far I only know of Scott Sanburn and myself.

WASSA GOIN' ON?!?!?!

Anybody out 'dere?

Trev

Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
New York City has *at least* eight million people.
It is the center of a burgeoning megalopolis that comprises *at least*
Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore and just about all of North Jersey.

There's GOTTA be some interest in starting up a NYCLUG.  Let me know if you're
interested.  (Oh yes, we'd pronounce it NYE-Klug.  What the heck, right?)

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com