 Local / United States / New York / New York City / 80
Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, Erik Olson writes:
A new meeting date: Sat Oct 21, 2pm, same place, my home in Kew Gardens,
Queens. This is the rescheduled Gardenslug meeting. New members welcome!

   So how'd it go?  Who's posting the minutes/pizza consumption
   tally?  ;)

   LFB