 Star Wars / 9289
9288  |  9290
Subject:
SW parts used in Life on Mars sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:52:16 GMT

Wasn't there some sort of clause that stated that parts designed for the SW
sets are licensed by Lucas Arts or something to that effect?  The reason I am
mentioning it is because of two reasons.  Its quite obvious that the Martians
are all Battle Droid parts except for the head.  Also, the Shuttle looking
thing appears to use the MF cockpit and then they added a nosecone of some
sort.  Just wondering.

Jason F.