 Star Wars / 9219
Re: Alternate Naboo fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:16:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Forbes writes:

[snipped]

Thanks!  I, in fact, live in the greater Seattleland area and after finding
that site was definitely interested in the charter idea.

Getting back on topic before someone removes this to off-topic, I realized
that I was aming at the "cargo plane" feel when I put the two bow sections
together.  Deep hull with two engines strapped on it for heavy hauling.  It's
amazing what our minds see when really the only major changes were moving the
engines closer to the middle and deepening the hull.

Amazingly enough, I still haven't take it apart.  Me, who's usually torn
between the create and destroy modes.

=Sean

Seattle area? I knew there was a reason I liked you. Hehehe.

You did a good job, given the parts to work with. :)

My best variant for a SW set, isn't a single set variant but used the Flash
Speeder mixed with the 6463 Lunar Rover I got as stocking stuffers last year
for Christmas. The only sets I got and since I was at the In Laws, it was the
only access to LEGOS I had so I played around and made a pretty cool armored
car that I still have built. Haven't needed the pieces yet and it's too cool
to tear apart. :)

Man.. I really know how to wander off proper topic, don't I. *hangs head in
shame*

Joel