 Star Wars / 9161
Re: Alternate Naboo fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Forbes writes:
Howdy,

I've actually got some pictures up of a mutant Naboo Figher I built the other
day while wasting time at work.  Turned out like a Star Wars meets Island
Hopper, but I like it.

Check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/catjuggling95/naboo.html

Comments welcome.

Sean

"I've heard about this... Cat Juggling!"

I like your mutant Fighter, it's pretty cool.  I wish I could play with legos
at work, all I get to do is surf the web all night... <sigh>

-Bryan

"I am not a bum, I'm a Jerk"
"I was born a poor black child..."

etc.