 Space / 3837
Re: Sanburnsystems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:18:38 GMT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 Trevor Pruden writes:
[snip]
Another question to the general public:  Does anyone have any
suggestions on
making a *GOOD* yoda?  I'm also looking for discount used'n'abused
minifig
torsos and legs for reeeaal cheap.  The kind that are cracked, worn,
loose.  I
just can't bring myself to modifying/painting new minifigs (unless
they're
Timmys) and I've run out of my worn out figs from the early 80s.

Fellow space traveller.

http://www.tanukikoji.or.jp/yes/lsw/

This web site has episodes IV, V, and VI in photographs of legos, and
Yoda is in there too!  He looked very well done; the head was painted
green, and ends of cattlehorns painted green glued on the sides of the
head.  He had a regular minifig torso with maybe a few 1 x 2 plates stuck
on the bottom.

Hope this helps!
--Ryan

Lugnet member #517