 Star Wars / 9296
Re: New Stormtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Penney writes:
Maybe I missed the boat and this is OLD news but in the 2001 pics I swear I
see a classic stormtrooper.  Yes?

Yes you do which is great but by the picture it looks like we will only get it
in one set (TIE Fighter) and there will only be one.  So I am happy we will
finally get the Stormtrooper but I am somewhat upset that it will still be very
difficult to build and army of them.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/