 Star Wars / 9340
Re: New Stormtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

Bespin luke (keeping my fingers crossed),

You can already make a Bespin Luke.  Take Luke's head and slap it on the body
of the ground tech from the X-Wing set.  The tech is wearing pilot's ground
fatigues, and that's all Luke was wearing on Bespin.

If and when Bespin sets come out, I would be very surprised if LEGO did
anything different than that for Luke.

eric

Granted, Lego probably won't do anything different than that (which is a good
solution), though I'd still like to see something on the lines of the Falcon Han
- with a low-slung holster/utility belt printed on the legs.  Also, wasn't he
wearing a jacket on top of his fatigues when he first landed on Cloud City and
encountered Boba Fett?  Might be my imagination...I dunno, but for some reason
it seems like it right now.  If so, I think that a torso with that jacket-over
fatigues printing and legs with a holster would be fantastic.  I really want
Lego to go all-out on the minifigs since it's now or never.  Lego has one
contract to do this, and I'd wager that I'll be an old man in the rest home with
the same old SW Luke figs that I got back in "twenty 'aught-one."