 Star Wars / 9328
Re: New Stormtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

Bespin luke (keeping my fingers crossed),

You can already make a Bespin Luke.  Take Luke's head and slap it on the body
of the ground tech from the X-Wing set.  The tech is wearing pilot's ground
fatigues, and that's all Luke was wearing on Bespin.

If and when Bespin sets come out, I would be very surprised if LEGO did
anything different than that for Luke.

eric