 Star Wars / 9329
9328  |  9330
Subject:
Interesting Copyright Bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:38:24 GMT

   ...Shades of "Murphy's Rules" from the old _Space Gamer_...

   Looking at the new catalogue (who's not?), it appears that
   Lucasfilm, Ltd., has trademarked the word "Imperial."  This
   brings to mind the boardgame variant of "Indiana Jones" from
   days gone by, where they attempted to trademark the term
   "Nazi."

   Ack.

   best

   Lindsay