 Star Wars / 9312
Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
OK here is a question what color do you think the highlights on the
Stormtroopers will be?  And what color do you think they should be?  This is
one of the common color missconceptions within Star Wars and I wonder if LEGO
will get it right.

Actually lets see how long it takes to get the correct color and I will give
you a hint...

It's not Black.
Eric,
I think they will be black, just like the scout troopers were white with black
printing. You say black is the wrong color, but I don't see how it can be
anything other than black. What is the "right" answer and where are you
getting your information?
BEN GATRELLE