 Star Wars / 9319
Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I was hoping we'd get an AT-ST driver with the AT-ST, but unfortunately it
looks like we just get another Chewbacca.

I have found a decent way to do an AT-ST pilot: Hoth Trooper torso, beige
arms, black or brown hands, brown hips, beige legs, and a brown aviator cap
with black goggles.

Greg "On the boar of car" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html