 Star Wars / 9342
Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Not bad, Greg.

I 'd suggest using a dark gray aviator's cap if you have one. I think one
comes with the Podrace set, so they're probably not all that common.

~Mark

Actually, that cap is light gray - it's used on Gasgano<SP?> the all white
bugger with the cool head on an "accessory piece" body.:)  As I recall, it's
the same as the one Anakin gets with the Naboo fighter (or is that one
actually brown? I can't remember now.)

I used the gray one, myself, when I made my own AT-ST. Though, I used the
blue body of the female Rock Raider fig for the uniform. Seemed like a good
idea at the time, at least. *:)

Joel - (hey - for a change, my page is relevant! whee! <g>)
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm