 Star Wars / 9341
Re: about chewie in the atst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
If
the Tie set just had the Tie Pilot, then joe-parent might just not recognize
anything particularly special about the set.

You don't think the fact that "STAR WARS" is plastered all over the sets
would have anything to do with it, do you? :) I think that if parent joe saw
"STAR WARS" on a set then they'd know it's probably popular, especially if
their kid's a Lego nut.