 Star Wars / 9355
Re: about chewie in the atst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:39:36 GMT

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G2zJ02.I1F@lugnet.com...

I think you are looking at the emperor fig that comes with the Imperial
Shuttle. His face is yellow. The TIE Fighter set comes with a black • (full
helmeted) TIE pilot and a white Stormtrooper. Look at the pic again.

I was looking at the close up of the TIE
(http://members.home.net/elanteigne/Picture_12.jpg). It just appears that
the "pilot" has a face, although it could just be a blur or reflection in
the picture. I'm definitely not confusing the "pilot" with the Emperor -
I've got the Emperor minifig.

Now I've seen the really clear shot at FBTB I can see that it really is a
TIE pilot with a "proper" TIE helmet. Cool! You could always paint one
white/grey to get an AT-AT driver.

Dan