 Star Wars / 9378
Re: about chewie in the atst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard F. Vendl II writes:

I suspect there still could be an AT-ST Driver that Lego isn't showing in
their catalog picture because if ya check out the now clearer Imperial
Shuttle pic at FBTB you can clearly see a pilot minifig!

I hope that you are right, but I think that it is the Emperor inside the
shuttle...the fig seems to have markings on the face that are very similar to
the Emperor's.