 Star Wars / 9379
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Loch writes:
I'ts a matter of netiquette.  I'd be more than happy to put them up if
they gave permission.  Sure they don't own the images, but someone did
go through the trouble of procuring the catalogs and scanning them in.
That takes effort and I want to respect that.

Tim (if you're reading), could/would you (pretty please with cherries on top)
give Kevin permission to copy the images onto his site so that more people can
access them?

--Todd