 Star Wars / 9331
Re: about chewie in the atst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:08:29 GMT

Huh?

Where are you seeing a yellow face?

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk>

It doesn't look like Vader (the pilot appears to have a yellow face which
wouldn't fit in with the grey one already used), but it also doesn't look like
a TIE pilot (where's the full-face helmet?). I'd guess at it being an Imperial
officer or trooper (Death Star troopers wore black with what looked like a
cycle helmet). So it looks like we won't even get a TIE pilot - grrr! Guess
I'll have to get some extra stormtroopers and paint them black - but that
might be hard with everyone else here after a few hundred stormtroopers
themselves. I think TLC need a bulk buy option here ...

Dan