 Star Wars / 9325
Re: about chewie in the atst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

That's probably correct, but I'd bet that it's also a matter of character
recognition - your average parent non-SW fan will be more likely to purchase a
set with a "loveable" or popular figure than one with a generic figure.

If that's their marketing strategy, how do you explain the figs in the TIE
Fighter set (Stormtrooper and TIE Pilot)?

Assuming, of course, that the black blobby fig isn't Vader.

eric