 Star Wars / 9326
Re: New Stormtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:30:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

It *has* been the case with Star Wars.

The only young Obi-Wan minifig is only in a $50 set.

But is it young Obi-Wan you're concerned about getting, or the brown hood?  I
don't care about young Obi-Wan.  I *do* care about the brown hood.

The only source (currently) for Princess Leia and C3P0 is the Millenium
Falcon (a $100 set).

Don't forget that this is also the only set in which you can get an "A New
Hope" version of Han Solo, in vest and with legs that have a holster.  The
version of Han in the skiff set is (IMHO) vastly inferior.

I'll be the first to admit that the main reason I bought the MF was to get
Leia, C-3PO, that version of Han, and Chewie.

eric