 Star Wars / 9400
Re: about chewie in the atst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 06:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

I hope that you are right, but I think that it is the Emperor inside the
shuttle...the fig seems to have markings on the face that are very similar to
the Emperor's.

Actually, if you look at the picture very closely it looks like just a
standard smiley.  I think the "markings" you're seeing are just an effect of
lighting through the cockpit "glass."  Besides, the Emporer would never
pilot his own shuttle... ;)

I like the cockpit design, even though it's just an "Arctic" windshield in
smoke gray with paint on it... I'll bet the whole cockpit is angled using
click-hinges too... at least I hope it is.  The shuttle design is very
similar to how I thought Lego would handle it... I've got mine up at:
http://hobartrus.freeservers.net/lego/sw/

There are some major differences between theirs and mine of course, but
there are certain design elements that are exactly as I thought they would be.

-Bryan