 Star Wars / 9356
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
FBTB now has clear scans of both the main and technic brochures for 2001.
Enjoy!

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

Link on lugnet.starwars as well

Tim-

Thanks so much for posting these?  What set did you get the catalogue from?  If
someone sent them to you, did they happen to mention what set and store the
catalogue came from?

Some of us like to have the catalogue in our own hands as well. ;D

eric