 Star Wars / 9350
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Casper van Nimwegen writes:
Am I going crazy or has the Emperor 4 hands?!

I don't know what that is but there is definitely something odd with the
Emporer.  It does look like 2 yellow and 2 black hands but it is hard to make
out exactly what is going on.

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys15.jpg

Weird.

Eric Kingsley