 Year / 2001 / 49
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Andy Lynch writes:
Hmmm.  I think you are right.  I haven't really looked at any of the Arctic
sets before.  They are pretty big slopes, that's for sure.

Hmmm.  Does that mean that they have the same angle as the sloped Ninja
walls?

Not sure; the ninja/adventurer walls slope is 4 (length, including last
stud) over a height of 5 bricks, and I think the arctic/Town jr. slopes
are.... no, wait... ummm... ;-)
I don't have them here, but from the pics they look like 5 studs (including
top stud; but not the extra one) over 6 bricks... not the same, right?

Interesting. I never thought of comparing the two slopes.

-Shiri