 Year / 2001 / 37
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:11:59 GMT

Hmmm.  I think you are right.  I haven't really looked at any of the Arctic
sets before.  They are pretty big slopes, that's for sure.

Hmmm.  Does that mean that they have the same angle as the sloped Ninja
walls?

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
In lugnet.year.2001, Andy Lynch writes:
Look at the size of those slopes that make up the top wing on the • imperial
shuttle!  <set: 7166>
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys15.jpg

Looks can be deceiving, but it looks like they are something like 1 x 6 x • 5
with two studs on the top.  It looks like only two of them are the whole
upper slope.

I'm pretty sure these are grey versions of the Uber-slopes available in • the big
Arctic base set.

eric