 Year / 2001 / 51
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:43:25 GMT

In article <G3058r.GoL@lugnet.com>, Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I'm not quite sure, now, what's the function of those weirdo tubes in the
Life on Mars sets. Pumping air, or... what?...

My guess is a pneumatic transport system. See
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=23431

Could be way cool to combine a couple of these with a monorail system
in a huge space base.

John

AFOL and his money are soon parted.