 Star Wars / *6698 (-100)
  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) Am I prolly looking ? :) (Have to look up prolly in my dictionary...no-one told me I was looking like that...;) (...) The set costs about US$ 50 and is only available in Germany at TRS (which kind of s....) I don´t know if you still have some (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) HECK YEAH! The color seems a bit wonky...is that 'light blue' color actually light grey? And are those 4 light grey extreme corner slopes?! J, droooooooling... (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) Wow, I'll tell you the model does not excite me but the parts look awsome!!! I can see myself buying these in bulk for quite a while. I have added .castle and .general to the list because I think everyone would be interested in the parts in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

WAHOOOO!!! (...) Oh, you are SOOOOOO right! That's just an AMAZING parts-pack set!!! Thanks so much for sharing, Ralph, you just made *my* day! (And probably somebody else's, too!) (Oh, BTW, non-SW fans can always auction off battle droids. After (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

Thanks for the feedback. I have just replied with some details as to how all this was done. I have also updated the site with some text. I suffer from too much work and too little time. As I mentioned. They are all print outs except for the big (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  (canceled)

  MTT Inventory picture

I just build the 7184 Trade Federation MTT and have to say that this is one of the coolest sw-sets TLG has produced. Ok size does not matter (well not to TLG ;) but the feeling for proportions and playability are excellent. And the best thing: this (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

Gosh, A reply from "Todd". Thanks. There are all sorts of themes going on. I'm working on the text for my page but wanted to get the pictures up first. To answer some of your questions. There is a mixture of scans from sets and magazines. Also DAT (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) That is true. However, the person who said that they could tell the difference in voice is also correct- a different actress actually played the Decoy Queen. Lord INsanity left out something, though- the first time we see the queen, it is the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

Could it be a power generator? (thats my guess) ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called lego S@H today and they said that the MTT and the AAT are not available yet. I was told May to July. I was completely heartbroken by that news. I don't know who you talked to but I got the complete run around. I was my SW legos! -Mike (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) This is only a logical guess, but maybe it's what puts the artoo unit into its socket on the Naboo Fighter. If I remember correctly, the movie showed an artoo unit being put in from the bottom. Does anyone else have any guesses? (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

(...) Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this! I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out there) on those walls! --Bram (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Some questions

"Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FsoH1o.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) it? I saw it in the movie, but its function is a mystery. In the starfighter hangar bay, each Naboo fighter has one parked next to it. When all the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) 7159. (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) and (...) way (...) Hmmm... I called up around 8:00 EST last night after reading postings about the bucket. I must've gotten lucky, or the guy on the phone was just plain bored, but he did some digging for me and came up with the bucket et al, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) I wondered this myself after the first time I saw the movie. After seeing it 3 more times I have come to the conclusion that the Gungan army never once threw a blue-ball through their sheilds. It was not until the sheild was down that they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) If that is S@H's price it is entirely possible the Bucket will be $19.99 retail. Not the greatest for a bucket of 291 pieces but still much better than expected. (...) Ya. Thanks. (...) Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

(...) WOW!!! Not just underwater, but Star Wars too! How did you do it!?! Did you paint those all by hand from ray-traced renderings, or did you print them using a larger-format digital printer and then apply that to the walls and ceiling somehow? (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Some questions

(...) Multi Orbital Craft. errr, no... Memory Object Compiler... wait... Micro Optical Circuit...? no, that's not it either...darn it... Mail Object Converter...!? hmm, no. argh. Most Optimal Configuration! wait, that's not it either. hrmm. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Some questions

Mark, you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is MOC? It also sounds like to me that you think the X-Wing is too small. Did TLG get any close? I think the Y-Wing is fairly accurate as is the snowspeeder. I would have to say that the Naboo (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

Another fun thing to notice is that they lowered her voice for the movie. Go back and listen to the queen's voice in the trailer and then listen to it on the video. I suppose they wanted her to sound more "queenly." ~Mark (...) that (...) switch. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes: <snip> (...) the (...) are: (...) </snip> I think you're correct on the Infiltrator, Slave I, and the B-wing. The Speeder Bikes are pretty close, if a bit large, but you can MOC them and correct that. The (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I don't know what Dave did, but I just got off the phone with the S@H service, and they said that both MTT and AAT show "not yet available." I tried every known way to circumvent it, but 7155 (AAT) and 7184 (MTT) are listed as unavailable. So (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) Wicked excellent, Dave! BTW, did they give you set numbers? --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  AAT just a phone call away...

Hey gang... I called up S@H this evening and ordered an AAT (shipping immediately), and an MTT and Pod Bucket (shipping in two weeks). The total for all three was something like $110. By the way, the part count for the Pod Bucket was in question, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

I agree with Scott, also, if you listen carefully, you can, or I can anyway, hear a difference in the voice of the actual Queen, and the 'handmaiden' that acts as the decoy. Adam (...) the (...) is (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some questions

Hi, I have a couple of questions I thought I'd ask here. First of all, now that Ep1:TPM is out on video, and a few others may have bought it, has anyone figured out what that small 'car' thing that came with the Naboo Fighter is? Or has that already (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dark Side Developer's Kit at Toy World

I know; bad form replying to your own post and whatnot. This is a special circumstance: I noticed some factual errors in my previous post. The preview of Toy World 2000 is in Tomart's Action Figure Monthly, not Lee's Action Figure Digest, and it's (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  MTT available "now," ATT available "May."

According to the coupon book found in every copy of SWI:Phantom Menace videotape, the MTT is presently available, and the ATT is "Available in May." The layout of the images of sets shows a given model (there are a total of 7 shown; all are (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

Todd - piece count for the bucket is 291. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) I'm not sure how excited to get yet...hard to tell how many pieces are in it... looks like maybe as few as 230 pieces? Not a bad deal for $24.95, considering the parts available, but not really a great deal either, considering how cheap other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:Fsnn13.F01@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) MY question is what happened to the Gungans? Those tanks were opened, and racks of droids were unfolding, the Gungans sit and watch?! 1 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) What happene was the AAT and MTT were unloaded from that huge spacecraft, I think it was called C5579. The AAT never fit inside a MTT. Think of one like a light assault vehicle and the MTT like a troop transport. The MTT is way off in scale (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:rm1ses8qfts1881...4ax.com... (...) You're thinking of those "H" shaped landing craft, out of which came AAT's and MTT's. Did anyone ever wonder what happened to all the STAPPs when it was (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) Well we can assume that the very first time we saw the Queen that it was not her. If you recall the 'Queen' says she doesn't want to trouble her hand-maidens. 'Padme' replies "we are brave your majesty." At which point the 'Queen' agrees to go (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wheres the Millenium Falcon?

(...) Despite what is advertised, LEGO S@H should have the MF around the end of April/beginning of May and TRU will probably get it by the end of May. August and September everywhere else. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) Wow, talk about a scale problem. Wasn't the MTT quite a bit bigger in the movie? How am I going to put my AAT's inside of it? Or was there a large vehicle that both the MTT's and the AAT's come out of? These nesting-puzzle spaceships just (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Podbucket pic being removed.

Not only is etoys.com not supposed to have it up, but they've asked me to take it down as well (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) ...The sets also seem more targeted at mass audience. Fewer parts, simpler construction, etc. The foils on anakin's pod for instance. ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yet Another Episode 1 Question

Hello all you SW EP1 fan, I had a question in regards to the Queen Amidela and Padme switch. When exactly did it happen, and where they switched in Corsecant. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) They look like the rods that connect the tail of the Y-Wing's engines to the rest of the engine. I suspect they didn't use the same mechanism as the Pod Racer set because these pod racers are much smaller, and didn't need the extra support. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) (URL) is the e-toys pic. They are blue not Violet :-( However one can clearly make out more things that make me want many of these anyways. :-) -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) sets like mesa pod. More realistic than that tan beam. Or perhaps they were not included in the picture? regards lawrence (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) set) :-) or is the picture off and it is really blue :-( If that is Imperial Violet I will be getting many of those. If it's blue I will probably only get a few. -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wheres the Millenium Falcon?

---...--- (...) if your in the U.S.A., it comes out july 1st.,,elsewhere i don't know!!!! (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Interestingly, eToys calls it a "POD bucker." I wonder why? :) I like it too--dark grey 4x4x2 cones? Oh my, yes. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  EGAD!

The Imperials... they have... TRAINS!!! NOOOOOooo...ooo.......! (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wheres the Millenium Falcon?

(...) I have no idea. If it's any consolation, though, it appears in the March-April Mania magazine, at the last squar of the comic strip. It says "coming later this year"... which could mean anything from May to December... ;-) But probably refers (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Wheres the Millenium Falcon?

So far, we know someone in Germany found and bought an MTT. According to the coupon found in the Episode I video the AAT comes out in may. Both these sets were also shown in a new lego commercial and we now know what is in the Star Wars Bucket. But (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) I was toying with an Arabian Nights theme....now it looks like my first foray into castle-building will come about in this way. Thanks for all the tan, TLG! (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) is (...) as (...) Aye, that's the first thing I thought when I saw it! The fun I'll have with about 6 of those buckets... -Chris (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Oohh that looks cool. Hmm.. castle people could make an odd desert castle. Alan (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

LEGO had asked that I not use the pic until it was released, and etoys.com is now using the exact shot that I have been holding off on. (etoys lists it as out of stock). So I have posted it, and am alerting LEGO that I am doing so. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) Aye, when I first saw it these were the same thoughts racing through my head. Two or three of these will REALLY beef up my castle parts supply, and I'm sure I can find a use for 7 (seven!) Battle Droids. Can't wait to see it in the states... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) "...slope heaven, brick bonanza, and plate buffet all in one!" Oh, how I love this toy! :) Bryan (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

Hi! First I like to thank Christian for posting my original message, but (as you can see) I can finally post on my own now :-) (...) It's quite strange that the MTT appeared here first - the other LEGO stuff usually appears a few months after the US (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some Star Wars MOC's

(...) We just attached a piece of string to it, held it up against the sky (lovely weather that day) and snapped some pictures of it. The best ones I scanned in and performed a bit of photoshop magic to airbrush out the string and Richard's arm. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

Chris Norman <chrisndeca@mac.com> wrote in message news:B5125201.509D%c...mac.com... (...) there. (...) Worth mentioning, I bought the video and as we all know there is a $5.00 rebate coupon inside for SW Lego. However the release date for #7155 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

I went to my local TRU during my lunch... and found no new star wars there. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Dark Side Developer's Kit at Toy World

In the May 2000 issue of Lee's Action Figure Guide, there is a full page spread on the Dark Side Developer's Kit. One of the alternate models is a _very_ cool looking Destroyer Droid, a la Episode I. Check it out, if you get a chance (and can find (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Some Star Wars MOC's

(...) How did you make that great "in-flight" shot? With an "invisible" string Throwing it to the air? Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

Thanks for the info Christian!, I have a feeling that a lot of AFOLs here in the United States are going to be going to thier local Toys R Us tonight!! Daniel (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MTT OUT IN GERMANY

Okay, I am toooo busy for anything, but I just got this e-mail from a friend and it should be interesting for you: Stefan Eilert can't post to lugnet right now, so here's the message from him: Hi! Long time reader, first time poster - but today I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Idea: Sleeves

Take a look at the LEGO Star Wars Episode I logo. More specifically, Qui-Gon Jin's (sp?) arm. He has sleeves (or maybe I should say "baggy" sleeves). When I first saw this I thought, wow, it sure would be cool if LEGO would make arms with sleeves. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general) !

  SW Lego Commercial -- MTT and AAT shown

Hey gang, Last night on Cartoon Network I saw an ad for Star Wars Lego, featuring the upcoming 7184 MTT and 7155 AAT. The MTT was shown "folding apart" in a very unusual way and made me wish I had taped the commercial. At any rate, I was glad to see (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) "People spent $X on LEGO Star Wars figures" "People spent $Y on Hasbro Star Wars figures" "$X is more than $Y" (or "$X is less than $Y") See? It's easy. Steve (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  The next Anakin

I know this is not directly related to Lego, but since the video came out I have been seriously pondering who is to be the next Anakin. It looks like Leo is out of the running (I never thought he was as bad a choice as most others). However after (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  FBTB SW LEGO Survey

Just a reminder, I'm trying to get everyone to put their two cents into this before I pack it up and send it off to LEGO. 537 replies so far, would like alot more. So if you haven't taken the time, please do so, and let LEGO know what you want to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some Star Wars MOC's

In lugnet.starwars, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> (...) Wow! your B-Wing is awsome. I actually looked at it before I read your entire message and I was thinking that a couple of sections looked similar to mine and now I know why :-). Your design is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) I'm going to assume you mean me, not Christopher. (...) <snip> (...) Except, of course, that they are both Star Wars toys, and there is some crossover in the lines. There are many more casual collectors (who buy a few things that relate to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some Star Wars MOC's

(...) You are all truly gifted ....and warped...we will get along fine = ) Great pictures! a Jar-Jar-B-Que and a Kadu-B-Que....ROFLMAO.... How do you like your "drumstick padawan?" Qui-gon to Obi-wan: <lightsaber whoosh> well at least we don't have (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Some Star Wars MOC's

Hi Ho Star Wars fans, This is the first time I've actually contributed LEGO-wise to Lugnet, previously I've just been making a nuisance of myself in various groups ;-) If you'd care to go to (URL) see some of the fun we got up to at the Sydney LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) Not meaning to bust on you, I was just shocked you'd not heard it before. I know how fast a reader you are and how you've tried to keep up with everything here (which is getting to be impossible no matter HOW fast you read)... ++Lar (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) You're asking why I laughed out loud? I laughed because I'd never heard it called that before, and I thought it was very funny. (...) Well, excuse my ignorance. I thought it was funny. --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) Why? This is pretty much accepted terminology for this set by now, I thought. One can, if one searches, find references to it by either that name or "grey parts service pack" as far back as January. ;-) ++Lar (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Adam, I am not certain with which part of my statement you are disagreeing. I said two things. 1. Minifigs are not action figures and since they are catagorized as construction toys LEGO can sell them however they wish, in sets or as a set of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) It might have something to do with the LEGO Star Wars toys being great *toys*, and not just great *Star Wars* toys. I wouldn't buy Hasbro junk, except *maybe* for their Star Wars junk. LEGO, OTOH, I buy a lot of that. What's that? You think (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

I would have to totally disagree with Christopher on this one! Hasbro's Action Figures are completely different then Lego's mini figures. The lego are somewhat comical, whereas, the Kenner line is meant to be more articulate, deatiled, and accurate (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) I've been a Star Wars fan as long as I can remember. When the new Power of the Force II (PotF2) figs came out, I got really caught up in trying to get all of them and all the vehicles, etc. When the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" toys started (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) Of course, the question then becomes: How many people would buy a Star Destroyer set for $100 to get stormtrooper minifigs if you could get 'em for $5 in a minifig-pack? -JDF (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Yup, but there a Micro-machines figure packs of SW toys (consisting of about 10 figures (Though what exactly constitutes an action figure - does it have to move?) You do have to assemble SW Lego figures, so technically it's still construction as (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

I tend to agree with you Kevin. Once a minifig is clasiified as a condtruction toy and not an action figure then it shouldn't matter whether it is part of a big set or a small set. As an aside...while there is obviously some competition between (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UFO dome/hull bottoms

(...) Nah, Todd must have been refering to the line from Star Wars: "I'd say about 20 guns, some in the trench, some on the water towers." <grin, duck & run> James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Hasbro owns the license for "action figures and vehicles over 1 inch tall" and Galoob (now Hasbro) owns it for "action figures and vehicles under 1 inch" How does this relate to TLC? Well, when the contracts were negotiated a couple years back, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) Ah, the venerable Troop Transport. That was one of my absolute favorite SW toys in those early days (I think I got it for Christmas, 1978). My favorite thing about it was the comic strip in the instruction book, in which Vader personally (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Somebody beat me to the "Dewback" squad ... maybe a Bespin Chase Playset, or a Death-Star-Vine-Swin...esible-Pit with Luke, Leia, and 'troopers. Not rightly vehicles, I know ... ah well. shaun (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  ACK! Bad April Fool's Joke

Just an aside, FUT -> .o-t.fun I saw the E! site today, on a student's computer, after she gasped and went "no way." She was showing it around, so I glanced, and the very professional header in a little side window--hidden in a very authentic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) Which makes it odd that it was hinted at in an official interview...although the person doing the hinting might not have known that it would be a violation. (...) Stormtrooper Patrol - 2-4 Stormtroopers, a Dewback, and some small constructed (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Hi all, Bad humour, and a good thought, follow: (...) "A New Hope?" (groan...) No! NO! Don't send me to .pun! This is still pertinent! (...) How about the little grey Imperial Transport that was modeled in the first couple years of Star Wars toys? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) LOL!!! --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

This has actually been mentioned numerous times. I think that the reason LEGO isn't 'allowed' to make minifig packs with the Star Wars figures is because of the Hasbro situation. This was what actually brought up the fight with Lucas (or his (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) Wow! I'd love to hear what they have to say. I'm glad you read Lugnet this afternoon, too. :D eric (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Well, I'm glad I read Lugnet this afternoon. I'm putting your thoughts into the next batch going to LEGO today. Let's see what they say. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Ok, so I've been thinking about Star Wars minifig packs, and I think I might have found a reason we'll never, ever see them, which is sad. But before you hate me and say I'm the bearer of bad tidings, hear me out, because there might be hope. Ok. So (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Dan's Star Wars Lego

My new site is finally up. Here's a run down of all the new stuff: Models (all minifig scale): Teemto Pagalies' Pod Racer Dud Bolt's Pod Racer Ody Mandrell's Pod Racer Destroyer Droid Minifigs: Queen Amidala Captain Panaka Naboo Guard Palace Guard (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

[Not sure what ng's to crosspost this to . . . it's kinda a hodge-podge of DUPLO and Star Wars and Castle and mecha stuff. I guess I'll go with that. Followups to .duplo?] (URL) were a lot of fun to make. Here's the secret: The backs of the DUPLO (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon

(...) Gargh, yes, thank you. :-% --Todd (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon

(...) I wasn't aware of any, and hoped that I was dead wrong. :( Nuts! (...) Are you thinking of the MTT? I think the AAT doesn't have any 2x2x3s. best LFB (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact