 Star Wars / 6671
6670  |  6672
Subject:
Some questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:15:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi, I have a couple of questions I thought I'd ask here.

First of all, now that Ep1:TPM is out on video, and a few others may have
bought it, has anyone figured out what that small 'car' thing that came with
the Naboo Fighter is?  Or has that already been figured out, and I missed it?

Also, I was filling out the FBTB Star Wars Lego survey at:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/survey.shtml

And it asked what I though Lego could improve on, for their sets, and I
answered "scale" which got me thinking of the Star Wars sets that are the
worst, when it comes to scale.  I don't have any 'offical' information on
actual sizes for ships, but in my opinion, the sets with the worst scale are:

Sith Infiltrator (sp?)
Speeder bikes
Slave I

Am I correct in thinking that these sets are incorrect?  I also think the B-
Wing should be larger.  Any one else have thoughts on this, or am I 'beating a
dead horse?'

Adam