 Star Wars / 6685
Re: Some questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:45:02 GMT

"Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message
news:FsoH1o.5BB@lugnet.com...
Hi, I have a couple of questions I thought I'd ask here.

First of all, now that Ep1:TPM is out on video, and a few others may have
bought it, has anyone figured out what that small 'car' thing that came • with
the Naboo Fighter is?  Or has that already been figured out, and I missed
it?

    I saw it in the movie, but its function is a mystery.  In the
starfighter hangar bay, each Naboo fighter has one parked next to it.  When
all the action started, Anakin hid behind one briefly.

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/