 Star Wars / 6686
Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Robin Sayce-Jones writes:
A little while ago I decorated my son's bedroom in a Lego Underwater theme.
The results so far can be seen at the following link.
http://www.sayce-jones.co.uk/nathan/bedroom/

My thanks to all the model makers for the DAT files etc.

WOW!!!

Not just underwater, but Star Wars too!  How did you do it!?!  Did you paint
those all by hand from ray-traced renderings, or did you print them using a
larger-format digital printer and then apply that to the walls and ceiling
somehow?

Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this!
I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out
there) on those walls!
--Bram