 General / 17318
Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:03:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Robin Sayce-Jones wrote:

Without LDRAW all of this would not be possible as I'm not an artist. I
really must thank all the people involved in LDRAW, LUGNET and POVRAY. I'll
be updating the pages soon and when I'm ready I might even ask to be
included in the "Cool Site" competition.
When Todd Lehman is impressed I know "I done good"

He's not the only one, and I beg to differ about the "artist" thing. I
would consider everything you've done to your son's room to be "art"
because you do it so well. There are a billion different forms of "art,"
and just because you didn't draw the pictures freehand from memory or
imagination takes nothing away from the idea, arrangement, and execution
of the project.

Well done!

SteveC

http://www.widomaker.com/~litehouse/Pirate/index.html