 General / 17261
Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 08:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Robin Sayce-Jones writes:
A little while ago I decorated my son's bedroom in a Lego Underwater theme.
The results so far can be seen at the following link.
http://www.sayce-jones.co.uk/nathan/bedroom/
I'm still working on the bedroom and the website so feedback is appreciated.
I'll put comments next to each picture and the DAT files if I have them as
links on the page.
Enjoy
RSJ

My thanks to all the model makers for the DAT files etc.

WOW!!!

Not just underwater, but Star Wars too!  How did you do it!?!  Did you paint
those all by hand from ray-traced renderings, or did you print them using a
larger-format digital printer and then apply that to the walls and ceiling
somehow?

--Todd

p.s.  Are you a he Robin or a she Robin?  (I just wanna make sure I get your
gender correct on the Spotlight page:  <http://www.lugnet.com/?p=2000-04-07> )