 General / 17262
17261  |  17263
Subject:
Lego site broken again? (was Re: new set?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 08:19:17 GMT

Alan Gerber wrote:

having some "Race" or "Racing" sets, one of which
has the Adventurers' Aviators' Cap,
aka Anakin's PodRacing/StarFighter's Helmet,
in *BLUE*! :-)
I think that more of these sets are shown on lego.com at
http://www.lego.com/product.asp?6619
http://www.lego.com/product.asp?6618
There was also an alligator thing shown.  If I didn't do the asp link thing
right, then go to the American catalog and click on system, then city then 6619
or 6618.

At this point, I wouldn't trust a dang thing on the Lego site, considering 6337 is
showing up under System/City.

Yep, 6337, which I last saw normally stocked on shelves over 2 years ago.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/