 General / 17220
Re: new set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:47:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Anyone ever seen this set before?
I can't find it in the DB by that name...
(sorry, no number either... just a picture)

http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/30/1.shtml

I think this is one of the new "Race" sets.

(In the little mini-catalogues included in the Lego sets,
there's one page -- I don't recall which specific page number,
and I can't find a mini-catalogue to look it up --
having some "Race" or "Racing" sets, one of which
has the Adventurers' Aviators' Cap,
aka Anakin's PodRacing/StarFighter's Helmet,
in *BLUE*! :-)

Thanks,
Franklin