 General / 17295
Re: Lego site broken again? (was Re: new set?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:35:51 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Final "breakage" I am going to waste time looking for:
System/Supplemental - 633 Roof Element

A NINETEEN EIGHTY set???

Either TLC is resurrecting a lot of old sets, or their web designers are • SMOKING CRACK
again.

If I am not mistaken (and it is hard to check from an airplane), the 633 red
roof pack is part of the European product catalog.  I bought several of
these when I was in Sweden last summer.  Nice set, has four low slope
outside corner elements.  It would be really nice if it was available in
another color (like black or blue).

On a similar note, about a month ago I found the 811 Red Roof Brick pack at
the Orlando LIC.  I bought every one they had (12 or 14, I can't remember).
They have the same parts break down as the current service pack but were
about a $1 cheaper.  I just assumed that they were part of the odd-ball
stock the LIC seems to get every now and then.  I was back at the LIC last
Friday and they did not have any more or much of anything else I might add.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh