 General / 17245
17244  |  17246
Subject:
Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:16:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A little while ago I decorated my son's bedroom in a Lego Underwater theme.
The results so far can be seen at the following link.
http://www.sayce-jones.co.uk/nathan/bedroom/
I'm still working on the bedroom and the website so feedback is appreciated.
I'll put comments next to each picture and the DAT files if I have them as
links on the page.
Enjoy
RSJ

My thanks to all the model makers for the DAT files etc.