 General / 17276
Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 13:51:38 GMT

Thanks for the feedback. I have just replied with some details as to how all
this was done. I have also updated the site with some text. I suffer from
too much work and too little time.
As I mentioned. They are all print outs except for the big submarine. I
forgot to mention that some of the scans are from photos of Lego parts. The
skeleton and octipus were photgraphed with a x4 convertor then I scanned
then and printed them out.
I am so pleased I'm getting such positive feedback.
I'm still working on more renderings and will update the site when I get
some phots processed.
If you want any more info just let me know.
Robin Sayce-Jones

Bram Lambrecht <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Robin Sayce-Jones writes:
A little while ago I decorated my son's bedroom in a Lego Underwater • theme.
The results so far can be seen at the following link.
http://www.sayce-jones.co.uk/nathan/bedroom/

My thanks to all the model makers for the DAT files etc.

WOW!!!

Not just underwater, but Star Wars too!  How did you do it!?!  Did you • paint
those all by hand from ray-traced renderings, or did you print them using • a
larger-format digital printer and then apply that to the walls and • ceiling
somehow?

Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this!
I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out
there) on those walls!
--Bram