 Star Wars / 6718
Re: Some questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes:
Mark, you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is MOC?

My Own Creation

It also sounds
like to me that you think the X-Wing is too small.

Well, it is, but that wasn't what I was trying to point out. I was trying to say
that most parents are more concerned with "how much toy am I getting
for my money?" If you have two X-wing toys that cost the same, I think that
an uneducated parent will 9 times out of 10 buy the larger of the two,
regardless of whether the Lego set offers more creativity or play value.

In all honesty, none of the Star Wars Lego sets are in scale, but some of
them come close enough to be basically acceptable.