 Star Wars / 6695
Re: MTT Inventory picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:03:45 GMT

WAHOOOO!!!

In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:
this is THE service pack for many long awaited parts. If you are
into castles or half-timbered-houses, this is the set you need. You can use
95% of the parts. The other 5% are 7 Battle Droids and if you don´t need them,
well...

Oh, you are SOOOOOO right! That's just an AMAZING parts-pack set!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, Ralph, you just made *my* day! (And probably
somebody else's, too!)

(Oh, BTW, non-SW fans can always auction off battle droids. After all, the SW
people are prolly looking to enlarge their armies.)

One more question: how much did this set cost?
(if you answer this, please FUT .market.shopping)

Again, Thanks a million! This is great!

-Shiri