 Star Wars / 6696
Re: MTT Inventory picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:
I just build the 7184 Trade Federation MTT and have to say that this is one of
the coolest sw-sets TLG has produced. Ok size does not matter (well not to
TLG ;) but the feeling for proportions and playability are excellent. And the
best thing: this is THE service pack for many long awaited parts. If you are
into castles or half-timbered-houses, this is the set you need. You can use
95% of the parts. The other 5% are 7 Battle Droids and if you don´t need them,
well...
Here is a blurry picture of what to expect (sorry my digicam is not the
youngest) http://www.doe2.de/lego/temp_pictures/mtt-ineventory.jpg
I haven´t counted the parts as I don´t know all the names for them. I just
hope you can recognize them visually.

doe  :o)

Wow, I'll tell you the model does not excite me but the parts look awsome!!!  I
can see myself buying these in bulk for quite a while.

I have added .castle and .general to the list because I think everyone would be
interested in the parts in this set.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/