 Star Wars / 6675
Re: AAT just a phone call away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 04:41:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace writes:
Hey gang...

I called up S@H this evening and ordered an AAT (shipping immediately), and an
MTT and Pod Bucket (shipping in two weeks).  The total for all three was
something like $110.

By the way, the part count for the Pod Bucket was in question, but I got an
official count of 291 pieces from the gentleman on the phone.  It's price is
$22.99.

Hope this will clarify and aid SW enthusiasts,

Wicked excellent, Dave!  BTW, did they give you set numbers?

I don't know what Dave did, but I just got off the phone with the S@H service, and
they said that both MTT and AAT show "not yet available."  I tried every known way
to circumvent it, but 7155 (AAT) and 7184 (MTT) are listed as unavailable.

So how'd you get the goods, Dave?

best

Lindsay