 Star Wars / 6748
Re: AAT just a phone call away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:08:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Weigle writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace writes:
It didn't.  Perhaps the fine gentleman I spoke to was mistaken, or making
promises his company couldn't keep.  I'll post another message if it ever
arrives, but if it doesn't, then I hope nobody minds if I curl up under this
rock over here...

This is my first post, so hi I'm Thomas from Sweden etc.

On to the AAT issue. I called Lego Sweden today, & they said that it & the MTT
will arrive early in May. They said that the Millenium Falcon probably won't • be
out here until September.

I also noticed that the AAT & MTT are missing from the American catalog at
TLG's site. Could these sets be a few of those that get released in Europe
first?
I would doubt that.  These have been advertised here (in the states) for about
a month (on TV, not in stores).
-John Rudy