 Star Wars / 6681
Re: AAT just a phone call away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:47:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace writes:
Hey gang...

I called up S@H this evening and ordered an AAT (shipping immediately), and an
MTT and Pod Bucket (shipping in two weeks).  The total for all three was
something like $110.

By the way, the part count for the Pod Bucket was in question, but I got an
official count of 291 pieces from the gentleman on the phone.  It's price is
$22.99.

If that is S@H's price it is entirely possible the Bucket will be $19.99
retail.  Not the greatest for a bucket of 291 pieces but still much better than
expected.

Hope this will clarify and aid SW enthusiasts,

Ya. Thanks.

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lord Insanity