 Star Wars / 6745
Re: AAT just a phone call away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:26:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

The ultimate test, of course, will be if an AAT shows up on your doorstep in • the
next few days.  Keep us posted.

Well, I ordered it on Friday night, and since I live only five minutes from the
fulfillment office in East Windsor, CT, it should have arrived yesterday, since
they've always only taken one or two days in the past to deliver my orders.

It didn't.  Perhaps the fine gentleman I spoke to was mistaken, or making
promises his company couldn't keep.  I'll post another message if it ever
arrives, but if it doesn't, then I hope nobody minds if I curl up under this
rock over here...

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxx