 Star Wars / 6645
Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:18:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
LEGO had asked that I not use the pic until it was released, and etoys.com is
now using the exact shot that I have been holding off on.  (etoys lists it as
out of stock).

So I have posted it, and am alerting LEGO that I am doing so.

Tim
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fb
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb
Alan